- ‘You can read it without a problem”. Is there any impact of rearranging the letters at random? How might you measure such an impact?
- Do you notice the misspellings? If you do notice them is that because you are a more or less skilled reader?
- Why do you think it is still possible to read?
- What happens if you replace a word with a jumbled word that is actually another existing word e.g. slat vs salt?
- What role does the context play in reading?
- Is spelling actually important? Why?
- Why do we attach so much importance to correct spelling?
- Can you define what exactly a word is? Is this definition universal?
- Is there a difference between words and characters in Chinese?
- Is it possible to translate all words accurately from one language to another?